Recently Applied at UH? If you have not enrolled for the current or the next semester and you have received your myUH ID number, please use the myUH (PeopleSoft) ID tab and use your myUH self-service account and its password to log in to AccessUH. If you do not know the password, please reset your myUH account password here. Once you have enrolled in classes, you will receive an email about your new CougarNet account.
- Supported Browsers for AccessUH include the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and Opera.
- Maintenance Window for AccessUH is Fridays from 2:00am - 6:00am. AccessUH may be unavailable intermittently during this time frame.
- Session Timeout for AccessUH is 60 minutes.
- Each application service within AccessUH may have different browser support, maintenance window, and session timeout information for the specific application. Please see the list of services for specific requirements on each application services.
- List of Services describes the services currently included within AccessUH. The description may also include information on how to gain access and/or audiences for the application service.
- More about AccessUH is our UIT page for AccessUH, related tips, best practices, FAQs, policies, and more
- Like to see a new service in AccessUH? Please let us know what you would like added to AccessUH.